We have so many things to be thankful for, and one most important of them all is waking up the next day. This means we are still given another chance to learn and grow to become the better version of ourselves.
Here, we share some of the most thoughtful and inspiring gratitude quotes for you to ponder on, enjoy, and share. Happy reading!
- “Gratitude is a powerful process for shifting your energy and bringing more of what you want into your life. Be grateful for what you already have and you will attract more good things.” – Rhona Byrne
- “When gratitude becomes an essential foundation in our lives, miracles start to appear everywhere.” – Emmanuel Dalgher
- “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” – William Arthur Ward
- “Keep your eyes open and try to catch people in your company doing something right, then praise them for it.” – Tom Hopkins
- “Gratitude is one of the most medicinal emotions we can feel. It elevates our moods and fills us with joy.” – Sara Avant Stover
- “It is the small things that count.” – Anonymous
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “Pursue what catches your heart, not what catches your eyes.” – Roy T. Benneth
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy
- “Thank you is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, and understanding.” – Alice Walker
- “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
- “Expressing gratitude means feeling proud and good, while complaining means making yourself miserable and bad.” – Anonymous
It is not yet too late to say thank you and express your whole gratitude to someone or people around you. Whether it is a handwritten message or thoughtful words, they all make a huge difference in the relationship. These quotes are a good start to share with your friends to help express your sentiments or simply a reminder to yourself.